Wednesday, March 1, 2017

What does it take to become a freelancer? freelanceing guide -p-2

What does it take to become a freelancer?


A very common question beginners. If you are a new hope that this post will be useful. Freelancing or outsourcing is the current hot topics. Freelancing is a booming business over this. If you are new to the firm, and the Institute of IT everywhere kanacera so many different Magnificent can stop at the title. Is it really possible to earn so much money from the Internet? Yeah, if you've been to an unlimited source aranim you can be. But their euphoria title phade foot will not be forgotten. If anyone tells you that after 3 months or 4 months if not millions, will introduce inkama there is no rift. And the saddest thing to say! The 1 week, and is now made freelancer. Hey, brother, stop! Freelancing Muay hand and taught him that. This is what I mean, if anything bhalo Freelancing is a matter of course a lot of dedication to the pursuit. Phrilansinyera cases and so on. A very common question is, are those who are new to Freelancing brother, I can not do or what will happen to me? If you are of the following apply to you, then I would say to you that the Freelancing.

Basic furniture More anything??

First of all, the basic things you do need to be a freelancer, he madhyah

Janyaekata enough practice time during the active Internet kanekasanakichu kampiutarasaba good configuration if you have a habit of leaving the abhyasayadi 1 packet of cigarettes every night (joking) abhyasainlise good skilamanusake additional train capacity to impress

You must have enough practice habits, forget the outside world, will always be friends, good times, but you do not have one that's in trouble, so I could learn to see the uPVC is hundred times more than the local world of practice and a time ..

By now if you want to be a freelancer for:

First dhairyah

I have a lot of patience, and I started to learn something new by the end of chari Insha-Allah. Whatever I last saw charabo. Phrilansinye of patience there is no alternative.

Career or laksah


I'm willing to work hard to build my career. And ebasyai I love kyariyarake. If you love something, it is easier to achieve.

Choice and apachandah


I love my computer. I love my computer and sit lantaima computer. If you were doing on the computer that is Basalei attention, headache, and body scratchy She says I should not expect any work related to your computer's brother.